Hello, My name is jack walsh.
I’m a 23 year old graphic designer moved down to London from the great Yorkshire (but clinging mightily to my pride). I’m a friendly and motivated individual and I enjoy interaction and working with others.
I enjoy printmaking, editorial and digital design and am competent across the Adobe suite. I like a more hands-on, craft based approach and always look to explore new mediums and processes of design and making.
- University of The Arts London : LCC - BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design (2013-17)
- Leeds College of Art - Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (2012-13)
- Copa90 (2018-)
- The Telegraph (2017-18)
- Pentagram London (2016)
- MoreSleep / Freunde von Freunden (2016)
- Sir Plus Clothing (2013-15)
- Bolter Design (2015)
- RFA Design (2009)
- Reimagine London - What if we made London a National Park City - Southbank Centre (2015)
- 2/3’s - The Old Truman Brewery (2015)