Hello, My name is jack walsh.
I’m a 23 year old graphic designer moved down to London from the great Yorkshire (but clinging mightily to my pride). I’m a friendly and motivated individual and I enjoy interaction and working with others. Outside of design, I support Everton and my interests include playing and listening to lots of weird music, following a few ball games, a good dog walk and any Greek food you throw at me.
I enjoy printmaking, editorial and digital design and am competent on the Adobe suite. I like a more hands-on, craft based approach and always look to explore new mediums and processes of design and making.
- Leeds College of Art - Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (2012-13)
- University of The Arts London : LCC - BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design + DPS (2013-17)
- RFA Design - Design Intern (2009)
- Bolter Design - Design Intern (2015)
- Sir Plus Clothing - Graphic Designer (2013-15)
- MoreSleep / Freunde von Freunden - Design Intern (2016)
- Pentagram - Design Intern (2016)
- Freelance - Designer at MagCulture (2016) and Mundial Magazine (2017)
- Reimagine London - What if we made London a National Park City - Southbank Centre (2015)
- 2/3’s - The Old Truman Brewery (2015)